All resources are FREE for residents of Fayetteville, students attending the University of Arkansas or Fayetteville Public Schools, and employees of public institutions and non-‐profit organizations based in Fayetteville. Residents of Washington and Benton Counties can utilize the resources for a $50 annual membership fee.
- Studio Directing and Technical Directing (120 min)
- Studio Audio (90 min)
- Studio Camera and Lighting (90 min)
- Floor Directing and Studio Crew (90 min)
- Studio Graphics (90 min)
After completing each class, you will be qualified to serve in that role as a production crew member.
- Advanced Studio Directing and Producing (120 min)
- Studio Green Screen Production (90 min)
These classes are designed to further the skill set of production crew members with the goal of helping enhance the quality of productions taking place in the Fayetteville Public Access Television studio.
After you have completed the Advanced Field Production classes, we offer three additional classes:
- Advanced Field Technique and Theory (90 min)
- Advanced Field Producing and Planning (90 min)
- Advanced Field Assignment and Critique (Contact staff for more details.)
These classes are offered to increase the skill set of producers and help enhance the quality of their field productions.
The Advanced Editing Class is designed to give you in-depth training in the concepts and techniques of video editing. Topics covered include transitions, the use of filters for effect, audio editing, action matching and more. This class will consist of three weekly 90-minute class sessions.
After you have completed the Advanced Editing classes, we offer three additional classes:
- Color Correction (90 min)
- Animation (90 min)
- Chroma Key / Green Screen Editing (90 min)
These classes are offered to aid producers in increasing the visual interest and quality of their productions.