Welcome to the Fayetteville Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an emergency, please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit an initial or supplemental report and print a copy of the police report for free.
Confirm the Following Before Filing an Online Police Report
- This did not occur on Interstate 49
- This did not occur within the jurisdiction of the University of Arkansas Police Department
- This incident occurred within the Fayetteville city limits
- This is not an emergency
If you agree to all of the above statements, you are ready to file your report online. If you disagree with any of the statements, your report cannot be submitted online, please call the non-emergency dispatch phone 479-587-3555. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
If you have any questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records
- Be given a police report case number
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete
Please note that all cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed. Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Remember, filing a false police report is a crime.