Off-leash Dog Parks
Fayetteville has two off-leash dog parks:
Lake Wilson is a 320-acre off-leash dog park located in southeast Fayetteville.
IAMS Park can be found on the west side of Bryce Davis Park, located at 1595 N. Dartmouth Avenue.
IAMS Park Rules
- Dogs must be on a leash upon entering and exiting the dog park.
- Dogs must be supervised by the owner, have current vaccinations and City licenses.
- The owners must pick up dog waste and dispose of it in designated trash receptacles.
- A person may bring in only two dogs.
- Children eight years and younger are not allowed in the off-leash dog area. Children ages nine through 13 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dog owners must be in the park and within view of their dogs at all times.
- Food is not allowed inside the dog park, with the exception of training treats.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk.
- Dogs in heat or under the age of four months are not allowed.
- Spiked collars are not allowed in the dog park.