|League||Sign-ups||Season||Make-ups||Hard Cap Date
||Jan 3 - Feb 16
||Feb 28 - Apr 18
||Apr 25- May 2
||Jun 20 - Jul 31
||Aug 15 - Oct 3
|2022 Spring - Levels||Monday
Adult Soccer Overview
Fayetteville Parks and Recreation will be offering spring and fall adult soccer 8v8 leagues. Organize and sign up a team for the Recreational Co-Ed League or the Competitive Co-Ed League. Games will take place at 7:30pm or 8:30pm on Monday evenings at Kessler Mountain Regional Park. Each season is eight weeks. Teams play a seven-week regular season and then participate in a post-season tournament in the eighth week. Players must be at least 16 to be eligible to play, and there are no residency requirements to play.
How Our League Works
- Team manager registers and pays the full team entry fee online and then a roster form will automatically be emailed to you.
- Teams play 8v8 on a short-sided field. One official per game is provided in registration costs
- Teams are required to be in same color uniforms, with numbers
- Both men and women ages 16+ are eligible to participate in the adult competitive league
- There will be eight guaranteed games, including a post-season tournament
- Each team is responsible for providing a game ball
- All games are played at Kessler Mountain Regional Park
"Free Agent" Player
Interested in playing, but don’t have a team? Here are some options.
1. Attend the free open soccer practice sessions in February on February 7th, 14th and 21st from 6pm-9pm at Kessler Mountain Regional Park - to get connected with a team or a group of "free agents" who are putting together a team.
2. Get connected by joining our facebook page: Fayetteville, Arkansas Parks and Recreation Adult Soccer Free Agents
3. Will-be players may join the free agent list by emailing recreation program manager Lacie Ballard (information below).
If interested in the coed soccer league, please contact Recreation Program Manager, Lacie Ballard by email or (479) 575-8369.
Online Registration for the Spring 2022 season opens on January 3, 2022.
This "How To Register Guide" may be helpful in navigating our new system.
The registration cost for each team is $485 (NO additional online fees!), which includes the cost of one referee per game and championship shirts.
Competition Levels in Adult Soccer
The City of Fayetteville will be offering a Recreational Coed League and a Competitive Coed League. Both leagues are coed but the playing experience and rules differ between leagues.
Click here: Adult Soccer League Rules
Recreational Coed League (Non-Competitive, Purely Fun)
The Recreational Coed League is for teams seeking a fun-first, organized coed adult soccer program. The level of competition is designed for those who prefer fun, recreational soccer playing and for those who are new to the game of soccer or are returning after not playing for an extended period. Geared towards the recreational and novice level player.
Competitive Coed League (Moderately Competitive)
The Competitive Open League is for teams who like more competition. The majority of players have some soccer experience. Geared towards intermediate teams that are seeking to challenge themselves and others. This is for our intermediate level players to moderately competitive players. This is for any seasoned player, from competitive high school players to those who played in college.