|League||Sign-ups||Season||Make-ups||Hard Cap Date
||Nov 23 - Feb 15
||Mar 1 - Apr 26
Adult Soccer Overview
Fayetteville Parks and Recreation will be offering spring and fall adult soccer 8v8 leagues. Organize and sign up a team for the Recreational Coed League or the Competitive Coed Open League. Games will take place at 7:05pm or 8:15pm on Monday evenings at Kessler Mountain Regional Park. Each season is eight weeks. Teams play a seven-week regular season and then participate in a post-season tournament in the eighth week. Players must be at least 18 to be eligible to play, and there are no residency requirements to play.
Recreational Coed League - plays Monday evenings at 7:15pm (8v8)
Competitive Coed League - plays Monday evenings at 8:30pm (8v8)
How Our League Works
- Team manager registers and pays the full team entry fee online and then a roster form will automatically be emailed to you.
- Teams play 8v8 on a short-sided field. One official per game is provided in registration costs
- Teams are required to be in same color uniforms, with numbers
- Both men and women are eligible to participate in the adult soccer program
- There will be eight guaranteed games, including a post-season tournament
- Each team is responsible for providing a game ball
"Free Agent" Player
Interested in playing, but don’t have a team? Here are some options.
1. Attend the free open soccer practice sessions on Monday February 17th and 24th from 7pm-9pm at Kessler Mountain Regional Park - to get connected with a team or a group of "free agents" who are putting together a team.
2. Get connected by joining our facebook page: Fayetteville, Arkansas Parks and Recreation Adult Soccer Free Agents
3. Will-be players may join the free agent list by emailing recreation program manager Lacie Ballard at email@example.com or (479) 444-3474.
Online Registration for the Spring 2021 season opens on November 16th.
This "How To Register Guide" may be helpful in navigating our new system.
The registration cost for each team is $485 (NO additional online fees!), which includes the cost of one referee per game and championship shirts.
Competition Levels in Adult Soccer
The City of Fayetteville will be offering a Recreational Coed League and a Competitive Coed League. Both leagues are coed and the rules are the same for each league, but the playing experience differs between leagues.
Recreational Coed League (Non-Competitive, Purely Fun)
The Recreational Coed League is for teams seeking a fun-first, organized coed adult soccer program. The level of competition is designed for those who prefer fun, recreational soccer playing and for those who are new to the game of soccer or are just getting back into the game. Geared towards the recreational and novice level player.
Competitive Coed League (Moderately Competitive)
The Competitive Open League is for teams who like more competition. The majority of players have some soccer experience. Geared towards intermediate teams that are seeking to challenge themselves and others. This is for our intermediate level players to moderately competitive players.
Go to www.fayetteville-ar.gov/recweather to view our inclement weather policy as well as find instructions on how to sign up for text notifications. Updates are also posted on social media including Facebook (Fayetteville Parks and Recreation), Twitter (@fayparksandrec), and Instagram (@fayettevilleparksandrec).