Development Services will be closed Wednesday, April 4th
from 8am-1pm for staff training. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Engineering Division:
- Provides design and project management for city infrastructure projects.
- Reviews development proposals for compliance with city criteria such as water, sewer, streets, drainage, grading and other technical requirements.
- Manages the planning, design, and permitting of trails projects and oversees construction of trails by the Transportation Division or private contractors.
- Assists in the acquisition and sale of city property, right of way, easements, etc.
- Manages miscellaneous stormwater and water quality initiatives.
- Is responsible for ensuring compliance with