ARPA Nonprofit Grants $25,000 or more
American Rescue Plan Act funding is available to help address community needs as a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The City of Fayetteville has received limited funding. Proposal applications will be evaluated based on eligibility and impact for the Fayetteville residents. The Application Portal opened on Feb. 18, 2022, and closes on April 30, 2022.
Requirements and Eligibility
Applicants submitting proposals for funding must ensure that their proposal meets Treasury regulations for the ARPA funding as outlined in the Treasury Final Rule and Final Rule Overview available at this website:Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds
All requests for American Rescue Plan Act funding must meet the following:
- Must be provided by a qualifying nonprofit that has been in existence for a minimum of 3 years
- Contain a fully completed City of Fayetteville American Rescue Plan Act sub-recipient grant application
- Projects must provide assistance to the residents of Fayetteville or a qualifying segment of Fayetteville's economy
- Projects must have a minimum funding request of $25,000
- Social services must be directed to low to moderate income citizens and/or those who have been affected by COVID-19
- Economic projects must be directed to a qualifying segment of Fayetteville's economy and/or qualifying residents that have been affected by COVID-19
- Applicant and project must meet all criteria as defined by the City and the American Rescue Plan Act
- Projects must generally be prospective rather than retrospective, to address current and future challenges
- Awards must be used by the grantee and may not be used to make sub-awards to other organizations
- American Rescue Plan Act funding through this portal will be provided on an expenditure reimbursement basis only
- Additional information on the types of allowable projects can be found by clicking on each of the focus categories listed below
Completed proposal applications must be received by 5 p.m. on April 30, 2022, to be considered for funding eligibility.
City staff will be available during business hours from Feb. 22 to April 15, 2022, to provide technical assistance and answer questions:
|Social Services Project Applications:||Economic Project Applications:|
|Environmental Project Applications:||General Information:|