NOTICE: Service shut-offs for non-payment will resume JULY 1, 2021.
Payment plans for past-due balances are available. To avoid interruption of service, customers in need of special payment arrangements must call the Utility Financial Services customer service department at 479-521-1258 to set up a payment plan by July 1, 2021.
Customers may pay utility bills electronically through the city’s payments page here. Customers may also use drop-boxes outside of City Hall (check or money order only) and continue to make payments through the mail (address below).
Requests for new service can be made by phone or by email. For new service contact information, please go here.
Using the eUtility Payment System
Click here to view the eUtility User Guide (pdf).
- You will need to set up a new username and password the first time you use eUtility. You will need the account number and full account name, both found on your utility bill, to set up an eUtility account.
- eUtility accepts Visa, Mastercard, and Discover credit or debit card payments only. You may set up scheduled payments using your debit or credit card in eUtility, or enroll in automatic ACH bank draft payments (see "Automatic Bank Drafts" below).
- Scheduled recurring credit card payments in eUtility will process automatically on the due date. If you have a balance due when signing up for eUtility, a one-time payment of the balance due is required to keep your account current.
- Once you have set up your username and password, eUtility will allow you to view your water usage, pay your utility bill either by making a one-time payment or utilizing recurring debit/credit card payments, and view past bills. You may also sign up for paperless billing!
Automatic Bank Drafts (ACH)
If you already have ACH direct deposit set up, you are not affected by this change, and no changes will be made to your account.
To set up automatic payments made directly from your bank account, fill out the ACH form (available here) and submit it, along with a voided check, to the Utilities Financial Services Division. You may submit these materials in person, by mail, via fax, or scan the documents and send them by email. This step is only required for new ACH requests, existing ACH payments are not affected by the online payment system change.
- In Person or by Mail: Utilities Financial Services, City Hall, 113 West Mountain Street, Fayetteville, AR 72701
- Via Fax: 479-575-8317
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pay by Phone
To pay by phone, call 844-719-3598 or 479.521.1258, Option 1. You will need to have your utility account number handy. Phone payments can be made with Visa, Mastercard, or a one-time check payment.
Pay by Mail or in Person
You may mail or drop off your payment here:
Utilities Financial Services
113 W. Mountain Street
Fayetteville, AR 72701