- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted for online e-payments. The city does not accept American Express payments.
- Utility bills can also be paid using Automatic Bank Draft (ACH) payments, or over the phone.
- Partial payments are accepted on invoices with multiple line items.
- All single-line item invoices must be paid in full.
- After a payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email. Please ensure that you enter a preferred email address when creating your account.
- You may always visit the online billing system history page to review past payments.
- You must have a payable amount due before you can make a payment. Pre-payments are not accepted.
- Automated payment reminders are available for utility billing.
- There are a select few customer invoice accounts that cannot be paid online via credit card. These are:
- Court order restitution
- Contract customers
- Solid waste franchise holders
- Recycling commodity buyers
- Retired employee insurance co-payments
- Parks / development services fees
- Major parking lot lease customers