To whom do I report illegal discharges?
For questions about domestic or industrial wastewater discharges, septic or other transported waste dump permits and limitations, or other related questions, contact the Industrial Pretreatment Program Coordinator at 479-443-3292.

Show All Answers

1. Do the wastewater treatment plants offer recycling services?
2. What can I do with leftover chemicals / pesticides / paint?
3. What if I find abandoned hazardous chemicals?
4. To whom do I report illegal discharges?
5. Whom do I need to talk to about disposing leaves, appliances, or other large or unusual items?
6. What number do I call to talk to someone about purchasing hay and fertilizer from the City's Biosolids Management Site?
7. When does the city offer hay for sale?
8. What type of forage is produced on the Biosolids Management Site?
9. What is the method of pricing the hay from the Biosolids Management Site?
10. What federal and state environmental programs does the City of Fayetteville work with?
11. What is industrial waste?