To obtain a Business License, you will need the property owner’s information including legal name, mailing address, immediate contact phone number, and immediate contact e-mail address. You will also need:
- Information for the dwelling unit subject to the application, inclusive of the physical street address assigned by the City.
- The type and total number of dwelling units located on the lot of record containing the dwelling unit subject to the application.
- If the owner is not their own agent, the owner designated agent’s information including legal name, mailing address, immediate contact phone number and immediate contact E-mail address.
- Documentation of approval of a life safety and egress inspection by the City Building Safety Division for the dwelling unit subject to the application.
- Proof of vacation rental or STR insurance coverage.
- Proof of application for remittance of Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Tax to the City of Fayetteville, and verification that all sales, use, and Hotel, Motel and Restaurant taxes are current.
- An approved Conditional Use Permit for Type 2 units licensed after the 6-month grace period.
- Any additional data as deemed necessary or desirable for permit approval by the Development Services Director.